With 240 slips spread out over 1,800 feet of shoreline on 10 acres of property, your boat will have a safe, clean and well protected home whether it be for a single night or many years. Spring Cove Marina is not just a home for your boat – your slip is part of a community of friends, family and a diverse group of boaters!
Open and covered slips for boats 25′ to 60′ are available, pricing from $100 to $120/ft/year (Slip length, not covered). The 12-month annual contract year begins April 1 (Later start dates may be prorated).
Annual slipholders get full access to all of our facilities and AMENITIES that are second to none! You aren’t just choosing a place to put your boat, you’re joining a community of boaters with great resources, a friendly staff, and first class amenities!
(Sorry, we are not taking annual live-aboards)
Annual Slipholder Benefits:
- $0.10 per gallon discount on fuel all year.
- Free WiFI access.
- Winter Dry Storage Discount
- 10% off flat rate bottom painting in July, August & September.
- $3.75/ft Short Haul special in July, August & September.
- Free Dry Storage May – September.
- Free central vac pump-out system accessible from every slip 24/7.
- Keep your boat at a certified Maryland Clean Marina
- Exclusive use of the Pool & Wheelhouse Bar & Grill.
- Participiate in customer appreciation events and giveaways!
Please Call the Marina Office at 410-326-2161 or Submit this form:
You can also check Slip Availability using Dockwa! Click on the button below!
Daily Transient Rates:
- $2.30/ft – Weekdays, in Season
- $2.50/ft – Fridays & Saturdays, in Season
- $2.95/ft – Holidays
- $2.00/ft – Shoulder Seasons
- $1.50/ft – Winter rate
- $6 per 30 amp electric hookup per night
- $12 per 50 amp electric hookup per night
Check out our AMENITIES Page to see why Spring Cove is the place to visit in Solomons!
Weekly and Monthly Slips may be available. Please call for rates.
Please Note: Only those guests actually traveling on the visiting boat may use the Marina facilities.
SOME FACES YOU’LL SEE ON OUR DOCKS
IN SEASON TRANSIENT CANCELLATION POLICY
A credit card number is required to hold a reservation. 24 hours notice of cancellation is required. (72 hours for Holiday weekends).
Failure to cancel may result in the full dockage being charged to the credit card. In the case of bad weather, call the Marina (410)326 2161 no later than 10 a.m. on the planned day of arrival and the cancellation fees may be waived at the Manager’s discretion.
A Credit Card number is not required for out of season reservations